Neck Pain Chiropractor in Salt Lake City, UT
Neck Pain Treatment at Creekside Chiropractic
Our Salt Lake City Chiropractor Clinic Guarantees
- Treatments That Do Not Require Surgery
- Certified Chiropractic Treatment Providers
- Your Health is Our Priority
Work with us to remedy your aches and pains with corrective chiropractic care. We at Creekside Chiropractic specialize in Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP), a non-intrusive chiropractic treatment. Call to schedule an Exam and Consultation (801) 256-6675 today!
Neck pain has reached epidemic levels in this country as a result of widespread use of electronic devices, smartphones, and computers. In Salt Lake City alone, there may be as many as 100,000 people who are suffering through symptoms of daily neck pain. At times, this pain can become so extreme that it impacts every activity you undertake, and it just won’t let up.
Well over half of all individuals can expect to experience neck pain, and many more than that will also experience lower back pain at some point in their lives. These two conditions account for the great majority of individuals who seek out and undergo chiropractic care. As your neck pain chiropractor in Salt Lake City, we can provide long-lasting relief for the symptoms you may be feeling.
Rather than taking pain-killers and medications to provide temporary relief for your neck pain symptoms, you’ll be much better off to seek a long-lasting or permanent solution which can rid you of the problem indefinitely. If your neck pain is attributable to spinal misalignment, we can alleviate that situation at our chiropractic care center, and help you get closer to a pain-free lifestyle.
Why do you have neck pain?
Creekside Chiropractic can diagnose the source of your pain
You might be surprised to learn how frequently neck pain is associated with some kind of spinal problem. When you have spinal misalignment, it may show up as numbness and tingling in your extremities, a weakness in your grip, coldness in your hands, and a limited range of motion in your joints. Here are some of the most common causes of neck pain:
- poor ergonomics – this would be the position you commonly adopt in the workplace, for instance hunched over a computer screen all day long
- sports injuries – whenever an athlete experiences some kind of traumatic impact to the neck, it can result in persistent neck pain
- pinched nerve – a good number of people develop pinched nerves after having a bone spur, bulging disc, or arthritis centered in the neck area
- whiplash – whenever your neck is violently wrenched out of its normal position, it can put tremendous stress on muscles in the neck and strain them severely
- stress and anxiety – whenever you become severely stressed, it’s very likely that major muscle groups will get tied up in knots
- poor sleeping position – this is one of the most common triggers for neck pain, since sleeping in a poor position can exacerbate any existing issues you have in your neck
- advancing age – your neck joints will wear down over time and it is entirely possible you could develop arthritis
- structural problem – if you have scoliosis or some kind of reverse curvature in the neck, it could cause a compression of the joints and discs of your vertebrae
Treatment for neck pain
Get a non-invasive care plan from a Salt Lake City chiropractor
When you come to us at Creekside Chiropractic, there are several approaches we might use to alleviate your neck pain. First of all, we will use gentle chiropractic manipulation to help realign the spine, and restore normal mechanics to your joints. In some cases, we will also use corrective mirror image adjustments, as a means of realigning your spine. Corrective exercises will often provide a number of benefits in the area of stabilizing the spine and strengthening it.
This will also help to prevent a regression to your previous condition. In some cases, corrective traction can provide great relief for people experiencing neck pain. In this approach, your spine will be stretched out by a motorized device which relieves pressure from the joints, and from the vertebrae of your spine. Once pressure has been relieved, any nerves which have been impinged upon and pressured will also be relieved, and your pain can dissipate very rapidly.
We at Creekside Chiropractic offer chiropractic care, sports injury treatment, disc compression therapy, sciatica treatment, posture treatment, and more to relieve pain, restore spinal function, and preserve structural integrity. Also, we offer wellness programs to stay fit long-term. Book an appointment today!